The Illinois Music Education Association has been accumulating music from District and All-State Festivals for many years. This music has been sorted, catalogued and is being made available to ILMEA members as a lending library. Below are the regulations and procedures involved in borrowing. If you are interested in participating in this program, please review the titles, composers, arrangers and publishers represented in the Library. The Library holdings are available below as pdf files. Call or email the ILMEA State Office to confirm that the repertoire selected is currently available. Then download, print, complete and submit (by email, mail or fax) the Music Library Application Form.
- Borrower must be a current member of NAfME/ILMEA.
- Only two titles may be borrowed. These must be returned before any others are issued.
- Copying of music is prohibited.
- Music must be used for educational, not-for-profit purposes only.
- A use date must be specified at time of lending.
- Music must be returned in the same condition as it was received.
- Borrower is responsible for any music that has been damaged or lost.
- The State Office will reorder music that is lost or damaged, and the borrower will be invoiced accordingly.
- Out of print music that is lost or damaged will be assessed a value and other music will be purchased to supplement the music library.
- If restitution is not made for lost or damaged music, all further borrowing privileges will be revoked.
- To insure restitution, a Visa or MasterCard credit card number must be provided.
- A nonrefundable postage and handling fee of $10.00 per title must be paid to the State Office before music is mailed.
- Music ordered by ILMEA Board Members and/or District Representatives to be used for District Festivals or the All-State Conference will be exempt from the postage and handling fee and credit card liability.
Contact the ILMEA State Office by phone (708/479-4000) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to determine the availability of music. After confirmation of availability, please complete and return the Lending Library Application (172.0 KB) to the State Office.
Return completed and signed form along with the appropriate postage and handling fee.
Music will be mailed via the US Postal Service along with a self-addressed return envelope.
Borrower is responsible for return postage.
Music must be returned within 2 weeks of the specified use date.
All Library Holdings Updated Effective October 1, 2016.
To search each document for a specific title, composer, etc. use Command+F (Mac) or Control+F (PC).