Deadline for Junior Audition Nominations
Junior Band/Chorus/Orchestra Festival
November 3, 2018 Lincoln-Way Central High School, New Lenox
Stacy Williams-Jackson, President
Junior Orchestra Representative
Junior Orchestra Co-Representative
Audition Day Information:
- Students are to prepare all six scales and all four excerpts listed on the website
- Students will be asked to play two scales and two excerpts on the audition day. The two selected scales and two selected audition excerpts will be posted outside the judges room on the day of the audition.
- Violinists will have a separate room for the scales and a separate room for the excerpts. Please make sure to tell your violin students there are at least two rooms. In the event there are many violinists auditioning, there is a possibility of having three audition rooms. In this case, one room will be for the scale audition, one room for the first selected excerpt and the third room for the second selected excerpt.
- Students will have the opportunity to warm up and tune in a designated area.
- Junior Orchestra Scales
The 2018 Ensemble Conductor will be Joanna May.
- All Festival Information will be found under the Festival Day Information Page to the left