Senior Level Required Music
Required Music (2017-18)
1. State required excerpts - Beethoven Year
C, G, D, A, E, F, and Bb Major
c and g melodic minor
Violin-Viola-Cello: Three Octaves
String Bass: Two Octaves
Quarter Note = 120
Here are the sight-readings from past years as guidance and practice. They will not be used again.
4. District selected supplemental excerpts. Please contact your district representative for more information.
Studies in Arpeggios (Pgs 133-135)
Universal Method for the Harp (Boscha-Oberthuer)
- Quarter Note = 45
Scheherazade (Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov)
2nd Mvt. - 8 before Q to 13 before R
- Kalmus # A1914 - Luck's # 06473
- Here are the sight-readings from past years as guidance and practice. They will not be used again.
- 2014 District Harp Sight-reading
- 2015 District Harp Sight-reading
- 2016 District Harp Sight-reading
WINDS and PERCUSSION - See Band Division Requirements