Illinois Music Educator
The Illinois Music Educator is the official journal of ILMEA. Published in the fall, winter and spring, the IMEJ serves as an important informational portal for the ILMEA membership. Available both in print and online, the IMEJ brings the voice of ILMEA to life!
Product & Resource Reviews
Do you have a product you could not teach music without? Have you come across a resource you are anxious to share with your colleagues? Is there a website that could be a game-changer for your classroom or rehearsal?
Submit your reivew of a product, resource or website for publication in the Music Educator Journal!
Submissions should be sent toand meet the following guidelines:
- Should not exceed 300 words
- Must be written by a user; should not be written by the author or producer
- Should provide a brief summary description of the product or resource
- Should outline multiple positive facets of the product or resource
- Should suggest ideas for implementation in music education settings